Calallen Gypsy MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Calallen Gypsy MC

Chapter of The Gypsy Motorcycle Club

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roundman Going to Germany

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sweetness
Patch Holder
Sweetness

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Roundman Going to Germany Empty
PostSubject: Roundman Going to Germany   Roundman Going to Germany Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 3:34 pm

Just wanted to say "Take Lots of Pictures" Roundman....and have a great time drunken think about us while you are there....... Laughing

G.F.F.G.
"Sweetness"
Back to top Go down
http://calallengypsymc.net
Noisey
Lifer
Noisey

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Roundman Going to Germany   Roundman Going to Germany Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:54 am

Roundman left this morning Sad. Gab Bag came up yesterday evening and spent the night here. This morning around 3 am we went over to Bernard's house in Beeville. They loaded up in Bernard 's car and off they went to Houston. Their plane left Houston around 10:06am. They were to joined up with WD & Bounce at the airport this morning. Their plane goes to Charlotte NC and then they leave Charlotte late this afternoon for Munich Germany. They will arrive in Germany around 8 am (Germany time) tomorrow morning. They will be gone for 2 weeks. Charlie & I already miss Roundman. Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Noisey
Lifer
Noisey

PostSubject: Re: Roundman Going to Germany   Roundman Going to Germany Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 3:06 pm

I have not heard from Roundman directly. I talked to Margie (Bernard's wife) this afternoon. She received a call from Bernard this afternoon letting us know that they all made it to Germany okay. There was a couple of Gypsies at the airport to meet them. They had a shuttle van to pick them up & take them to the Augsburg Gypsy Home (clubhouse). I will try to keep everyone updated when I heard from Roundman or Margie (thru Bernard). Later Noisey
Back to top Go down
Noisey
Lifer
Noisey

PostSubject: Re: Roundman Going to Germany   Roundman Going to Germany Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 9:38 pm

Well Roundman & others have one more day in Germany. They will return Tuesday. cheers cheers Their plane lands in Houston around 7pm on Tuesday . Bernard will drive Roundman & GAB BAG back to Beeville. I will go over to Beeville Tues evening and Margie & I will hang out together till they get home. I have heard from Roundman and they have been riding motorcycles in Germany, the Alps, & in Austria. They have put around 5 to 6 hundred miles on the bikes. He is having alot of fun. Talked to Margie today and they are sad because they just have one day left. Heard that the Germans are having "Going Away Parties" for them. I think one was today & they are having another one tomorrow. Can't wait for Roundman to get home. bounce bounce I sure miss him. Sad
Back to top Go down
Noisey
Lifer
Noisey

PostSubject: Re: Roundman Going to Germany   Roundman Going to Germany Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 4:16 pm

ROUNDMAN IS HOME Very Happy Very Happy We got to our house around 1am this morning.
Back to top Go down
Roundman
Lifer
Roundman

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Roundman Going to Germany   Roundman Going to Germany Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 4:53 pm

I am back! cheers And I had a "Large" time. Some of that German beer will really kick your ass, 13,16,19 percent alcohol. Our German brothers and sisters took very good care of us. Loaned us their bikes to ride Smile so I toured Germany, Switzerland/Alps, Italy and Austria. It was a BLAST! Check out the clubhouse at: http://www.gypsymc.de it is a nice place.
Back to top Go down
2-Good
Patch Holder
2-Good

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Roundman Going to Germany   Roundman Going to Germany Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 5:00 am

Very Happy So glad your Home Roundman!! Hope to see photo's posted ..

Huggs, Deb AKA MsSippi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roundman Going to Germany   Roundman Going to Germany Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roundman Going to Germany
Page 1 of 1