Calallen Gypsy MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Calallen Gypsy MC

Chapter of The Gypsy Motorcycle Club

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whatcha doin for the weekend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roundman
Lifer
Roundman

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Whatcha doin for the weekend Empty
PostSubject: Whatcha doin for the weekend   Whatcha doin for the weekend Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 5:12 pm

Some going to TMRA State Rally at Campwood, cheers anyone going to "Run To Da Bayou" Question in Jennings LA. I'm goin to LMT's to help cook the briskets and drink a few beers. drunken What about YOU!!!
Back to top Go down
Roundman
Lifer
Roundman

PostSubject: Re: Whatcha doin for the weekend   Whatcha doin for the weekend Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 11:43 am

Well....Good turn out at LMT's to cook the briskets. cheers There was Noisey, Roundman, J.C. ToTo, Danny, Hammerhead, Snapshot, Prospect Dennis, Prospect Anna, Prospect Ronnie, Denise, James, Bill, Coffee Pot, Cap-K-Roo, 2-Fitty, Bike Rack, Friction, Hawt Spot and of course LMT. James is looking good and making major improvements, he should be fine and up on two wheels again soon. Plenty of snacks and beer and a good time by all, drunken OH YEAH, Prospect Ronnie now has the NIPPLE bom
Reports from the TMRA State Rally was a turnout of around 350-400. The poker run was great, and weather nice. "Poor Boy" is still cooking and feeding the multitudes at his camp. Calallen had members of Poor Boy, Sue, Handy Andy,Weeble Wobble, and our "Dirty Red".
Sounds like everyone enjoyed their weekend. bounce
Back to top Go down
Roundman
Lifer
Roundman

PostSubject: Re: Whatcha doin for the weekend   Whatcha doin for the weekend Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 10:35 pm

Well.....There is a new weekend on the horizon. cheers This time we have the "Avis Martin Memorial BBQ" (Ole Folks BBQ) in Aransas Pass. There is the "Thunder Riders Rally" in Sinton at Rob & Bessie Welder Park, and then there is Kingsville Gypsy "Armadillo Run" in Kingsville on Saturday (they need support also). bounce So......Whatcha Gonna Do This Weekend!!!
Back to top Go down
Roundman
Lifer
Roundman

PostSubject: Whatcha doin   Whatcha doin for the weekend Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:23 pm

"Bump"
Noisey and I are going to River City "GDI" Run at Bandera. Surely this is not the only thing going on. Should be something closer to home? WHATCHA DOIN Question
Back to top Go down
Sweetness
Patch Holder
Sweetness

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Whatcha doin for the weekend   Whatcha doin for the weekend Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:41 am

Well Bud will be at G.D.I. and I will be entertaining the daughter&Son in-law and the grand daughters cheers we have a baby shower to go to Sat. for 2 babies... bounce and I hope that the grandsons can come from Corpus and stay with us too.....so it will be a busy weekend !! clown
Back to top Go down
http://calallengypsymc.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whatcha doin for the weekend   Whatcha doin for the weekend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whatcha doin for the weekend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Calallen Gypsy MC :: Calallen Gypsy MC :: General Discussion-
Jump to: