Calallen Gypsy MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Calallen Gypsy MC

Chapter of The Gypsy Motorcycle Club

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Andy Strickland "Handy Andy" GBNF

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Roundman
Lifer
Roundman

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Andy Strickland "Handy Andy" GBNF Empty
PostSubject: Andy Strickland "Handy Andy" GBNF   Andy Strickland "Handy Andy" GBNF Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:58 pm

Calallen Gypsy Andy Strickland, "Handy Andy" lost his battle with cancer today at 10:45a.m. Tenative arangements are viewing on Wednesday and Funeral on Thursday. I will post more information as it becomes available. Please keep Andy's wife Eva (Weeble Wobble) and the family in your prayers.
Back to top Go down
Sweetness
Patch Holder
Sweetness

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Andy Strickland "Handy Andy" GBNF   Andy Strickland "Handy Andy" GBNF Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 12:46 am

Andy Strickland "Handy Andy" GBNF Dsc01415Andy Strickland "Handy Andy" GBNF Dsc01413

Andy "Handy Andy" has touched mine and QwikStops lives in a lot of ways, from the start as we were "Prospects" he said that he would be there if we needed anything and he was....he told QwikStop that he really didn't mess with Prospects too much....but hey..set up that tent over there Very Happy where Eva is standing Very Happy ....Handy Andy was a hard working man and it was hard to keep him down....even when he had back surgery...I heard several fellow Gypsy Brothers telling him to put that down....don't do this and that...take care of that back and get well...
For the few short years that QwikStop and I got to know him, we will cherish the memories and I am sure there things we didn't know about him....but we do know that he was a kind hearted and loving man and will be missed very much......and we will never forget him...
"Rest in Peace Brother"
GBNF
L,L&R
"Sweetness & QwikStop"
Back to top Go down
http://calallengypsymc.net
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Funeral Arrangements Per "SnapShots" email   Andy Strickland "Handy Andy" GBNF Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:55 pm

Here are the arrangements for Handy Andy's funeral
Visitation and funeral services will be at:
Funeraria Del Angel Memorial
3442 Holly Rd
Corpus Christi
Ph # 857-6291

Burial will be at
Memory Gardens Cemetery
8200 Old Brownsville Rd.
Corpus Christi
Ph # 264-9221

Visitation: Wednesday 5:00pm -8:00pm
Funeral: Thursday 2:00pm

Comming in Corpus from IH 37 or 181
Turn on Crosstown expressway - 286
stay on 286 to Holly exit (past SPID interchange)
Exit Holly
Turn Left on Holly
Funeral home on left 1 1/2 miles (past Kostoryz) - big bldg with blue roof (before Carroll Ln)

FYI-
Some newer members may not know- please pass the word.
proper attire - black pants or black jeans-white shirt & colors

GFFG
Snap Shot

Back to top Go down
https://calallengypsymc.forumotion.com
Roundman
Lifer
Roundman

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Andy Strickland "Handy Andy" GBNF   Andy Strickland "Handy Andy" GBNF Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 11:10 pm

"Handy Andy" had a very large send off. Wow what a turn out from bikers and non bikers also. Gone but never forgotten.
Remember to keep Eva, Billy, Lisa and the family in you prayers.
Back to top Go down
serena07

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Andy Strickland "Handy Andy" GBNF   Andy Strickland "Handy Andy" GBNF Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:57 am

i'm sorry for your loss ( Handy Andy ) . . the loss of someone touching is really very painful , it is difficult to accept the life happening .. my condolence messages or sympathy with him . may god bless him to give new one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Andy Strickland "Handy Andy" GBNF   Andy Strickland "Handy Andy" GBNF Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Andy Strickland "Handy Andy" GBNF
Page 1 of 1