Calallen Gypsy MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Calallen Gypsy MC

Chapter of The Gypsy Motorcycle Club

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Travis "Joker" Cash goes down

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Roundman
Lifer
Roundman

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Travis "Joker" Cash goes down Empty
PostSubject: Travis "Joker" Cash goes down   Travis "Joker" Cash goes down Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:23 pm

Calallen member "Joker" went down this afternoon between Aransas Pass and Gregory TX, he was headed to work. Joker is in Christus Spohn Memorial Hospital on Morgan Street in Corpus Christi.
I do not have a lot of information at this time. He was still in Emergency and will go to ICU next, (waiting for a room). He is conscious and talking. As I get more information I will post it. If anyone has more news about Joker please post it.
Memorial Hospital Pho.# 1-361-902-4000
Back to top Go down
Roundman
Lifer
Roundman

PostSubject: Re: Travis "Joker" Cash goes down   Travis "Joker" Cash goes down Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:25 pm

Noisey and I went by to see "Joker" today around 12:30 he is in ICU and they only let you in at certian hours. The nurse told us he was doing good and they hoped to move him to a regular room and out of ICU today.
Joker was in and out of sleep (morphine for pain) he kind of knew we were there but would drift back into sleep and then come around again.
He had surgery on his left hand it was bandaged and he complained about it hurting him. Stitches and Staples in the top of his head, left knee was bandaged and I heard it was "ground down" to the bone. Looked like he had been in a fight with a belt sander and lost.
He looked pretty rough, road rash is not a pretty thing.
He is young and tough, hell scars are just like tattoo's only with better stories! We hope to visit him again tomorrow, maybe he will be more coherent and in his own room by then.
Back to top Go down
Sweetness
Patch Holder
Sweetness

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Travis "Joker" Cash goes down   Travis "Joker" Cash goes down Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:41 am

I am glad to hear he is doing better....I will try and get by and see him Exclamation

We love you "Joker" Get better soon Exclamation

Love ya,
Sweetness(Marie) and QwikStop(Bud)
Back to top Go down
http://calallengypsymc.net
Roundman
Lifer
Roundman

PostSubject: Re: Travis "Joker" Cash goes down   Travis "Joker" Cash goes down Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:43 am

"Joker" was moved from ICU to room 417 yesterday evening. I talked with his fiancee "Amanda" this morning, she had stayed the night at the hospital. She said he had a pretty rough night but was improving. I also talked to "Spider" and he said he will be at the meeting tonight with more information.
Christus Spohn Memorial
Pho. # 1-361-902-4000
Room # 417
Back to top Go down
Roundman
Lifer
Roundman

PostSubject: Re: Travis "Joker" Cash goes down   Travis "Joker" Cash goes down Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:52 pm

Noisey and I stopped by to check on "Joker" before we went to the chapter meeting. He is doing very well, he was talking and had a room full of company while we were there. He still looks like he slid down a cheese grater but the healing process is well under way. He still has a tube in his side because of the hole in his lung, and it should be healed in a couple of days, also something has to be done with his knee, but he is progressing. Keep him in your prayers.
Back to top Go down
Roundman
Lifer
Roundman

PostSubject: Re: Travis "Joker" Cash goes down   Travis "Joker" Cash goes down Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:13 pm

I talked to Amanda today, (Jan10th). She said Joker was doing very well and should be able to get out of the hospital tomorrow. He has a brace on his left knee and still has the pin in his left hand, small finger. He will have to go back to the hospital each day for at least a week to have physical therapy plus have his abrasions and road rash cleaned, medicated and rebandaged. Also sometime during the week they will decide when to remove the pin from his hand.
Sounds like everything is getting better, she said he is itching because of the healing.
Back to top Go down
sparky
Patch Holder

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Travis "Joker" Cash goes down   Travis "Joker" Cash goes down Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:26 pm

Hey Joker, got the news about you and your run-in with Mr Asphault he is not very niceLOL! Heck of a way to get a face lift ole Buddy. Cyn and I tried to get up to see you last Tuesday but our doctor visits that day took forever. Hope you heal up fast. Get well Brother. Got a little gift for ya! GFFG!
Sparky & Ditzy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Travis "Joker" Cash goes down   Travis "Joker" Cash goes down Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Travis "Joker" Cash goes down
Page 1 of 1