Calallen Gypsy MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Calallen Gypsy MC

Chapter of The Gypsy Motorcycle Club

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Florida Red Rocker "Rat"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Roundman
Lifer
Roundman

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Florida Red Rocker "Rat" Empty
PostSubject: Florida Red Rocker "Rat"   Florida Red Rocker "Rat" Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:11 am

Received this from Radar about "Rat":

Got a call from Rats wife, Rat-tu on Saturday night advising that she had called EMS and had Rat taken to North Florida Regional Hospital in Gainesville, Florida after what she thought might be a possible stroke or heart attack.

I was able to talk with him yesterday morning on his cell phone. He sounded good and ready to go home...nothing official on what was wrong....he mentioned something about his electrolites being down.

If I find anything else out I will let you know.

Rat has his cell phone with him at the hospital. If he doesn't answer you can leave a message on his voice mail. His cell phone number is 352-284-0739.

Get well cards can be sent to:

David Roden

8950 NW 51st Court

Chiefland, FL 32626

Keeping Rat & Rat-tu in thoughts and prayers that he is back up and burning up the asphalt soon.

LL&R, Radar
Back to top Go down
Roundman
Lifer
Roundman

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Update on "Rat"   Florida Red Rocker "Rat" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 1:58 pm

Sent out by "Ra-Tu" (Rats wife) via Radar
Dear Radar...

Thanks for putting out the word. I just got home this evening and he is much better. Yesterday they put a naso gastric tube in because he was throwing up very precocious amounts. This morning they took it out and he seems much better. He actually ate all of his liquid lunch and drank nearly 2 cans of diet sprite pop. His electrolytes are still low, but they are trying to get a handle on it using IV fluids. His Heart Rate is still quite high, 119 to

165 and everything in between. That could be due to the electrolyte imbalance. They stopped the Cardizem which lowers your blood pressure, and HR, but his blood pressure was 88/52 when I got there this morning...that's toooo low. They started him on digoxin and will evaluate him further. He is so looking forward to coming home. He does enjoy talking to everyone, and thanks to all of you who have called him.

He seems to be in good spirits for the most part. They also lowered his Oxygen to 3 liters from 4 liters and the 02 sats are good.

That's about all I can report at this time. Thanks again for your prayers and also your phone calls. We both send our love to all our brothers and sisters.

God Bless you all and stay safe.

Ra-Tu
Back to top Go down
RADAR
Patch Holder
RADAR

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: RAT   Florida Red Rocker "Rat" Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 2:00 am

Latest update I got on Rat is that he is still at home and doing much better...he passed his stress test with flying colors and is suppossed to be paddled soon to get his heart back into normal rhythem. Now, he just needs to get stronger so he can hold up his bike! He's talking about adding training wheels on his harley (trike kit). Rat-tu (His wife) said she would feel much better at least now because he's so weak and he really wants to ride. If I hear anything else I'll make sure and letcha know.
LL&R,
Radar
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gypsyradar
RADAR
Patch Holder
RADAR

PostSubject: Re: Florida Red Rocker "Rat"   Florida Red Rocker "Rat" Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 2:50 am

Got an email from Rat. He said that he is doing pretty good and that day by day it's getting better. Said that he still can't drink beer and may not be able to again but said thats the way it goes. He is planning on getting that trike kit next year to start getting some riding in. Right now he is just watching alot of TV.

Keep our brother Rat in thoughts and prayers.
If you want to drop him a line, you can email him at 2hondariders@bellsouth.net
or leave him a comment on his myspace which is
http://www.myspace.com/gypsyrat

LL&R,
RADAR
Back to top Go down
RADAR
Patch Holder
RADAR

PostSubject: Re: Florida Red Rocker "Rat"   Florida Red Rocker "Rat" Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 1:54 pm

P.S.

In addition to his email address above, if anyone would like to call him Im sure he would love to hear from GYPSY family as he is pretty much stuck in the house watching TV.

His cell phone number is 352-284-0739.

Cards of encouragement cant be sent to:
David Roden

8950 NW 51st Court
Chiefland, FL 32626

Love and Respect,
RADAR
Back to top Go down
Sweetness
Patch Holder
Sweetness

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Florida Red Rocker "Rat"   Florida Red Rocker "Rat" Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 1:55 pm

I am glad to hear that Rat is doing good...soon he will be back in the saddle again... cheers
(just don't paint your trike "Pink" Rat Razz we can only handle one of those Wink Rolling Eyes)
Take care and get well Soon!!

L,L&R
Sweetness
Back to top Go down
http://calallengypsymc.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Florida Red Rocker "Rat"   Florida Red Rocker "Rat" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Florida Red Rocker "Rat"
Page 1 of 1