Calallen Gypsy MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Calallen Gypsy MC

Chapter of The Gypsy Motorcycle Club

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Delivering babies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gypsy Bikerack
Patch Holder
Gypsy Bikerack

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Delivering babies Empty
PostSubject: Delivering babies   Delivering babies Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 5:04 pm

Dixie (my chocolate Lab) had 6 pups. We started the process at about 10 pm yesterday and then she just kind of stopped around midnight. So I thought that I would go get some sleep at about 1 am. Boy was that a wrong decision. At about 2 am I awake to a very upset and noisy momma dog and a new pup that is still in the sac. After finally getting her to break the cac I had to pick it up and rub it to get it to breath then I tried to get her to take care of the rest but she would have nothing to do with it. So I panicked and woke up Eric and had him help me cut the umbilical cord and get the baby nursing, Then he went to bed and I sat down to await the next pup. After 5:55 am and pup number 6 she settled down and looked to be done. She seemed to be doing ok but just not as well as I thought she should be. And the pups needed to be seen by the vet so we went in to see the vet. Come to find out...Dixie was not through she had three more hiding inside her and she was not contracting. So, after a scare of loosing her and maybe the pups we had to have an emergency c-section done on her. 1 hour later we have three more sweet babies and Dixie is doing GREAT!!!
So, in a nut shell we have 9 pups~ 3 that are crème colored with red tones and 3 that are light golden and 3 black. 5 females and 4 males. I will update puppy photos when I get them home from the vets.

If you know some one that wants a lab pup let me know.

Bikerack
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/crazy_countrygirl
Sweetness
Patch Holder
Sweetness

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Delivering babies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delivering babies   Delivering babies Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:16 pm

How much are you selling the puppies for Bikerack? sunny
Back to top Go down
http://calallengypsymc.net
Gypsy Bikerack
Patch Holder
Gypsy Bikerack

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Delivering babies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delivering babies   Delivering babies Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:55 pm

We have decided to sell them for $200.00 due to the vet bill we had to pay. I have pictures but can not figure out how to put them on here.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/crazy_countrygirl
Sponsored content

Delivering babies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delivering babies   Delivering babies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Delivering babies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Calallen Gypsy MC :: Calallen Gypsy MC :: General Discussion-
Jump to: