Calallen Gypsy MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Calallen Gypsy MC

Chapter of The Gypsy Motorcycle Club

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wher are 2-fitty and Bikerack?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gypsy Bikerack
Patch Holder
Gypsy Bikerack

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Wher are 2-fitty and Bikerack? Empty
PostSubject: Wher are 2-fitty and Bikerack?   Wher are 2-fitty and Bikerack? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 5:09 pm

Let me start off with just saying that last week was a bad week for our family. It started off with Eric's grandmother having open heart surgery on Monday and she seemed to be doing ok but then things went down hill. She past away last Thursday evening so we came down that night to be with family and we had the funeral Monday and then on Saturday after driving all day from the Harlingen to Roundrock to pick up the ganbabby and then back we got more bad news, his great aunt passed away. Her funeral is Wed. in Florida and then she will be flown to Texas for the family here to have a graveside service on Friday here in Harlingen.

We are so exhausted from all the family visits and so forth. I pray that this is the last funeral for a while. And I feel so bad for Eric~ loosing 2 family mmbers in just days.... I do not know how he has stayed so strong.

If anyone is going to go to Prospect's birthday party on Saturday please send our best to him. And let Andy know that we are sorry we missed his party as well.

Hugs to all,
Eric~ aka 2-fitty
Shelley~ aka Bikerack
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/crazy_countrygirl
Sweetness
Patch Holder
Sweetness

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Wher are 2-fitty and Bikerack?   Wher are 2-fitty and Bikerack? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 6:31 pm

I am sorry to hear about 2-Fitty's Grandmother and Aunt..... Crying or Very sad I hope things go better for you guys.
We Love you !!

L,L&R
Sweetness and QwikStop
Back to top Go down
http://calallengypsymc.net
Noisey
Lifer
Noisey

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Wher are 2-fitty and Bikerack?   Wher are 2-fitty and Bikerack? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:02 pm

I'm sure that things will get better soon. Our thoughts & prayers are with Eric, you, & the family on the loss of his Grandmother & Aunt. Be careful with your travels & all. God be with y'all.
Hugs Noisey/Janie
Back to top Go down
2-Good
Patch Holder
2-Good

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Wher are 2-fitty and Bikerack?   Wher are 2-fitty and Bikerack? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:41 am

Sad We are so sorry for your loss Eric. Your both in our prayers!
Much Love,

Debbie & Jack
aka ~ MsSippi & Cactus Jack
Back to top Go down
Roundman
Lifer
Roundman

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Wher are 2-fitty and Bikerack?   Wher are 2-fitty and Bikerack? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:16 pm

2-Fitty, Bikerack, and family my prayers and thoughts are with you in your time of need.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wher are 2-fitty and Bikerack?   Wher are 2-fitty and Bikerack? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wher are 2-fitty and Bikerack?
Page 1 of 1