Calallen Gypsy MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Calallen Gypsy MC

Chapter of The Gypsy Motorcycle Club

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"HandyAndy"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-01-13

"HandyAndy" Empty
PostSubject: "HandyAndy"   "HandyAndy" Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 10:47 am

"HandyAndy" Our prayers and thoughts are with you during your illness, you know you can count on your brothers and sisters for anything !! Well Wishes your way !! flower

L,L &R
GFFG
Calallen Gypsy M/C
Back to top Go down
https://calallengypsymc.forumotion.com
Noisey
Lifer
Noisey

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-01-21

"HandyAndy" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "HandyAndy"   "HandyAndy" Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:12 pm

Does anyone know how Andy is doing? Hope that he is doing okay. I did not see him at the meeting last week & did not get to ask about him. I didn't go to the party because I went to Odessa to see our daughter. Love & hugs, Noisey
Back to top Go down
Sweetness
Patch Holder
Sweetness

Number of posts : 128

"HandyAndy" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "HandyAndy"   "HandyAndy" Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 11:15 am

I have not heard anything about "HandyAndy" We missed the Birthday Party too....could have gone...we were waiting for my son to bring our grandson Tyler over...but he never did show... Sad he was working and would not answer the phone.....but anyways...I hope he had a great Birthday Party.....and I hope he is doing well Smile

L,L & R
Sweetness
Back to top Go down
http://calallengypsymc.net
Roundman
Lifer
Roundman

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-01-18

"HandyAndy" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "HandyAndy"   "HandyAndy" Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:31 am

As most of you know "HandyAndy" was at the Halo Flight Benefit this weekend. He said he feels pretty good, altho he has lost weight. He was riding his trike (and loving it). Our prayers are with you.
Back to top Go down
Sweetness
Patch Holder
Sweetness

"HandyAndy" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "HandyAndy"   "HandyAndy" Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 10:20 pm

I just wanted to say that we are continuing to pray for Handy Andy and keeping him in our thoughts...I talked to Friction today ...and he said that the doctor wanted to put Andy in the Hospital for a procedure/treatment and he will be there either tonight or tomorrow.....depends on when they can find a room for him because the Hospital is full and he will be at Sphonn Shoreline, Friction will update us with more details when they find out something and where he will be for sure......

WE LOVE YOU "HANDY ANDY" A BIG GYPSY HUG FOR YOU Very Happy
Love,Loyality and Respect
Sweetness
Back to top Go down
Roundman
Lifer
Roundman

"HandyAndy" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "HandyAndy"   "HandyAndy" Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:17 pm

"Handy-Andy" our thoughts and Prayers are with you.
If anyone gets more news please post it for all to read. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Noisey
Lifer
Noisey

"HandyAndy" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "HandyAndy"   "HandyAndy" Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:16 pm

Handy Andy, you are in my prayers & thoughts. Hope that you are feeling better real soon.
Noisey GFFG
Back to top Go down
Sweetness
Patch Holder
Sweetness

"HandyAndy" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "HandyAndy"   "HandyAndy" Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:09 pm

Update from Billy (Friction) Handy Andy is finally in a Room # 5132 East Wing at Spohn Shoreline on Elizabeth St. Friction said he would keep us updated on his progress......

Sending Love & Hugs to you Handy Andy,Eva,Billy & Lisa I love you

L,L,&R
Sweetness
Back to top Go down
Roundman
Lifer
Roundman

"HandyAndy" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "HandyAndy"   "HandyAndy" Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:29 pm

Noisey and I went by the hospital this evening to check on “Handy-Andy”. He is not doing very well. His cancer is worse. He possibly will be moved tomorrow and will be taken to Billy McCracken "Friction" and Lisa McCracken’s "Hawt Spot's" home. Eva “Weeble Wobble” Andy’s wife will stay there, and Hospice will start coming to look after Andy. Please keep “Handy-Andy” and his wife Eva in your prayers.

Thanks “Roundman”
Back to top Go down
Roundman
Lifer
Roundman

"HandyAndy" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "HandyAndy"   "HandyAndy" Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:12 pm

"Handy-Andy" has been moved to Billy and Lisa's home. Eva will be staying there with Andy. Visitors and phone calls are welcome.
Back to top Go down
Noisey
Lifer
Noisey

"HandyAndy" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "HandyAndy"   "HandyAndy" Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:08 pm

Let's keep Handy Andy, Eva, Friction, Hawt Spot, & all of the family in our thoughts & prayers. Andy is under Hospice care now & he is not doing well.
Thanks Noisey/Janie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"HandyAndy" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "HandyAndy"   "HandyAndy" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"HandyAndy"
Page 1 of 1