Calallen Gypsy MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Calallen Gypsy MC

Chapter of The Gypsy Motorcycle Club

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Mandatory Talk"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roundman
Lifer
Roundman

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-01-18

"Mandatory Talk" Empty
PostSubject: "Mandatory Talk"   "Mandatory Talk" Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:36 pm

Have you got a good Mandatory Story! Well we couldn't be everywhere at one time, so share your stories. Also get your pictures to "Sweetness" so she can post them.

I loved the Watermelon that "BikeRack" made that shit was delicious, did you get some of the breakfast that "El-Comino" cooked up, it was lip smacking good. I have never tried so many different drinks! Goliad Chapter cooked up some of the best Wild Hog that I have ever eaten.
Did you see the huge tree that fell across the road blocking all traffic in and out of the park? That sucker would have flattened a biker for sure.
Our German Gypsy friends had a wonderful Mandatory, and said to tell everyone "Thank You" for the party at "Hummers" and making their vacation the best they have ever had.
Back to top Go down

"Mandatory Talk"
Page 1 of 1