Calallen Gypsy MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Calallen Gypsy MC

Chapter of The Gypsy Motorcycle Club

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Del Rio St. Patricks Day Rally

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sweetness
Patch Holder
Sweetness

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Del Rio St. Patricks Day Rally Empty
PostSubject: Del Rio St. Patricks Day Rally   Del Rio St. Patricks Day Rally Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 2:21 pm

alien We are planning to go to the Del Rio St. Patricks Day Rally, if anyone wants to go up Friday ,,We still have to figure out what time we are leaving.......and I have to get a copy of mine and Buds Birth Certificate Suspect I will post on the Website on the Upcoming Events of Where and What Time flower
Back to top Go down
http://calallengypsymc.net
Roundman
Lifer
Roundman

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Del Rio St. Patricks Day Rally   Del Rio St. Patricks Day Rally Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 4:17 pm

Noisey and I will be going. No details made yet, look for us there before making your camp and maybe we can "circle our wagons" together. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sweetness
Patch Holder
Sweetness

PostSubject: Re: Del Rio St. Patricks Day Rally   Del Rio St. Patricks Day Rally Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 10:44 pm

We are going to meet at the Whataburger on Violet Friday Morning and try to leave around 10 get up with us later so we can make plans bounce
Back to top Go down
Roundman
Lifer
Roundman

PostSubject: Re: Del Rio St. Patricks Day Rally   Del Rio St. Patricks Day Rally Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 2:58 pm

Had a fine trip, no road problems. "Sweetness" was down for the count on Friday evening. Crying or Very sad To much Sun and not enough water. It will do it every time. Hope you are fine now "Sweetness". Got to see lots of old friends and made a few new ones. Great Rally Del-Rio Gypsys.
Back to top Go down
Sweetness
Patch Holder
Sweetness

PostSubject: Re: Del Rio St. Patricks Day Rally   Del Rio St. Patricks Day Rally Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 6:18 pm

Everything was fine until I went down... affraid I am lucky I have a great family to take care of me cheers Thanks Roundman and Noisey and of course QwikStop bounce I have a doctor's appointment for Wed.....just to make sure there is nothing else going on.....but I believe it was the heat sunny my boss told me to take care and get plenty of rest Sleep so I stayed home today....and got some rest Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Roundman
Lifer
Roundman

PostSubject: Re: Del Rio St. Patricks Day Rally   Del Rio St. Patricks Day Rally Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 10:36 am

Rest up, and let us know how the Doctor Appointment goes tongue Don't forget "Nite Owl's birthday party on Saturday. bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
QwikStop
Patch Holder
QwikStop

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Del Rio St. Patricks Day Rally   Del Rio St. Patricks Day Rally Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 1:47 am

You just never know when something strange is gonna happen,,what happened to Sweetness really SCARED the Crap out of me,,,I am more glad she is O.K. than she will ever know..
Once again i would like to thank you Roundman and Noisy,,,you two are really great for helping us and being there,,I'm glad we have you as part of our family..
Back to top Go down
Noisey
Lifer
Noisey

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Del Rio St. Patricks Day Rally   Del Rio St. Patricks Day Rally Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 3:29 pm

We had a great time at Del Rio. Our daughter from Odessa came down to see us and we had a good visit with her. We also had a good visit with old friends that we don't get to see very often. Bud, we are glad that Sweetness is doing fine. Glad that we were there to help out. Noisey
Back to top Go down
Sweetness
Patch Holder
Sweetness

PostSubject: Re: Del Rio St. Patricks Day Rally   Del Rio St. Patricks Day Rally Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 6:06 pm

Went to the Doctor for follow up and he believes I had a possible heat stroke from dehydration and blood pressure (meds) my bp was high when I was there so now I am taking an extra 40 mg in the morning..... tongue ugh that makes 80mg morning and 50mg evening .....I get to take a break from working though Razz have to go back to the doctor Friday.....should be ok for the Birthday Party....but might ride in the car.... pale
Back to top Go down
Noisey
Lifer
Noisey

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Del Rio St. Patricks Day Rally   Del Rio St. Patricks Day Rally Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 1:22 pm

Sweetness, Glad that you are doing okay. Cool I thought that you had a possible heat stroke, too. Suspect I do know that when you told the EMS guys what meds you were taking, one of them got the bed out of the ambulance and they said that they were going to put you in the ambulance and cool you off and finish checking you out. As far as the party on Sat, don't worry about riding in a car. It is a birthday party not a bike run/rally. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Del Rio St. Patricks Day Rally   Del Rio St. Patricks Day Rally Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Del Rio St. Patricks Day Rally
Page 1 of 1