Calallen Gypsy MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Calallen Gypsy MC

Chapter of The Gypsy Motorcycle Club

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

And ... then the fight started!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
2-Good
Patch Holder
2-Good

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-05-31

And ... then the fight started!! Empty
PostSubject: And ... then the fight started!!   And ... then the fight started!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 2:51 pm

geek geek geek

When our lawn mower broke and wouldn't run, my wife kept hinting to me that I should get it fixed. But, somehow I always had something else to take care of first, the truck, the car, playing golf. Always something more important to me. Finally she thought of a clever way to make her point. When I arrived home oneday, I found her seated in the tall grass, busily snipping away with a tiny
[b][b]pair of sewing scissors. I watched silently for a short time and then went into the house. I was gone only a minute, and when I came out again I handed her a toothbrush. I said, 'When you finish cutting the grass, you might as well sweep the driveway.'

The doctors say I will walk again, but I will always have a limp. lol! sunny jocolor Bahahaha!!!
[/b]
[/b]

[b][b][/b][/b]
Back to top Go down

And ... then the fight started!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Calallen Gypsy MC :: Calallen Gypsy MC :: Joke of the Day-
Jump to: